Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I can do anything!

You must all be wondering...what has happened with the washing machine...surely Angela won't survive a whole week without one! And you're right I probably couldn't but I didn't need to! My handy hubby was able to diagnose the problem--the mechanism that registers when the door is closed was broken. So, I went to a nearby repair place and bought the appropriate part. Remarkably it stated on the bag, "easy to install." I thought to myself, "I'm a relatively intelligent person. I should be able to figure this out!" I read the instructions, examined the placement of the old part, and installed it myself!!! Words can't begin to tell you the joy that comes from fixing your own washing machine! Okay this may sound a little crazy to some of you. But I've gotten used to letting my handy hubby fix stuff like this! Anyway the washer is good as before and I am now certain that I can do anything I set my mind to!

2 comments:

Janestown said...

Good for you! Girl power!!
:)
Janel

Emily said...

You are SUPERwoman!!
And I mean that sincerely. :-)
Miss you!