
I had a request for some Christmas pictures and thought others might like to see some of our family Christmas pictures too--even though it's already February! I know--a little late, but family pics are always fun. Above Katie is bonding with cousin Ben and below we are gathering for dessert around the table. It was a real blessing to us to have the opportunity to host the Rempel Christmas gathering!

The whole group of us posing for the traditional group shot. Always more fun with fidgety kids!

August, Uncle Allan and Ben enjoying a moment.

I tried to do a pyjama shot on Christmas Eve with all the kids, but Ben thwarted my efforts. August, Katie and Nicholas did their best, but August isn't really used to holding babies...

Katie enjoyed holding the baby and talked about Ben and Nicholas for weeks after Christmas.

Katie and Ben above (I had trouble getting a shot with Ben that wasn't blurry!) He's just too busy having fun. Below, Heidi with her two little boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment