
If you double click on the image, you can see the lovely wave in our chocolate wave more closely. We fell in love with this piece of granite and maybe you can see why. These pictures show just one piece of the counter. There are four in all. I think this is the prettiest part below.

So, something kind of tragic happened...they cut our granite slab with the wrong sink template. Argh! When they called to tell me this my heart sank. I didn't know what to say. At first they were going to look for another slab of the chocolate wave--which worried me because I really loved the one we picked. But...instead God turned our problem into a blessing. We are getting a sink upgrade and we are getting it for free. The countertop people said they were very sorry for the mistake and offered us a free sink (nicer than the stainless one we had purchased) and all I had to do was make the 1/2 hour drive to choose a color (I chose the lighter one which kind of looks like a glittery stainless) for the granite composite sink which fits the hole they cut in our new counter. Thank you Lord. A tragedy turned blessing.
1 comment:
That is just GORGEOUS!!
Post a Comment