Monday, March 28, 2011
Flood
Okay, so it's not really a flood...I have had a crazy morning. Had to run back to school after dropping the kids off because I forgot August's medications. Then ran to return some clothes and pick up some underwear for him, because I didn't buy enough new, larger ones to make up for the worn, outgrown ones I've been getting rid of. Well, I also needed to do laundry (in part so my son will have clean underwear tomorrow!) so I got a load ready. What I haven't mentioned yet is that our septic tank needs to be emptied and the water from an average load is draining out, but then coming up in the basement bathroom...so I was only running medium sized loads. But..it was a whites load and underwear to boot, so I was filling the tub and put in the detergent and bleach. Then the phone rang, so I was busy with that and forgot that I didn't actually put the laundry into the washer... ...needless to say, I heard the washer chugging away and thought I was getting laundry done, and then whoops! looked into the washer to take out the "clean clothes" only to find a clean, empty tub, and water on the bathroom floor! Thank God the septic guys are coming over tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment