It's a little late, but here you go. Some pictures from Christmas 2011. Oma and Opa with the grandkids and below, the whole gang. It was so much fun to have a baby around at Christmas again!Friday, January 27, 2012
Christmas 2011 Pictures (I know...I know...)
A rare moment of brotherly and sisterly cooperation. (I think they may be plotting an overthrow of the parental authorities)
It's a little late, but here you go. Some pictures from Christmas 2011. Oma and Opa with the grandkids and below, the whole gang. It was so much fun to have a baby around at Christmas again!
It's a little late, but here you go. Some pictures from Christmas 2011. Oma and Opa with the grandkids and below, the whole gang. It was so much fun to have a baby around at Christmas again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment