Well, they say we are getting more snow tonight. Think I may have to break out those skiis one more time this season...if my sore muscles don't scream their refusal! I guess I could always have Schwarz pull me home if I can't make it---although generally that means I'd end up chasing a rabbit or squirrel instead of getting back to my van....
Bret and I are currently working our way through season one of The West Wing. Unfortunately the current selection of evening TV has led us to buy and begin watching reruns! Shocking, I know.
Other stuff we do for fun...Hmm...We (mostly Bret, but occasionally it's a family affair) spend several Saturdays during the winter collecting wood for the woodstove. The heat from the woodstove is much warmer and cheaper than our furnace, besides which the furnace has occasionally been on the fritz. It's always good to have a backup plan! We also enjoy hikes in the woods. I recently took the kids and the dog to nearby Camp Wokanda where we hiked along snowy and icy trails. The dog enjoys it because he can run loose along the trails (providing he returns when we call), mark "HIS" territory, and come home afterward and flop on his fluffy pillow for a nap. The kids had fun "skating" on the icy spots and they come home and rest too! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment