I always seem to slip into a funk after Christmas. Every year I try to prevent it by mentally preparing myself. Sometimes I have tried to schedule myself to be so busy that I don't have time to think about being blue. No matter what I try, I still manage to have a bit of the down-and-outs in January and February. Well, since we're now in March and I'm coming out of it again, I finally seem to have something to say. Probably not very witty or charming, but I am at least writing again. As I was editing my blog I realized that I was sick of looking at the old layout--I'm not sure I ever really liked it. So, here is a new look which may make the words I write seem more interesting or at least a little clever.
I am using some of my new energy to do the traditional spring cleaning that Mum and Oma always seemed so determined to do. Maybe a few good habits rubbed off on me! :-) Happy Spring-Airing-Out to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I, for one, am glad you're back, and I like your new look! I always enjoy reading your writings. Hope you don't mind that I'm stalking your blog.
welcome back Angela - I was wondering where you went!
Post a Comment