

Last night August performed in "Magic Theatre," a collection of silly skits. I included a series of pictures on the right. August was a toaster in one skit about sounds. His line was to say "Ding" with increasing volume. The lesson was that sometimes quiet is better than sound! He was also in a skit about animals (how appropriate) in which they played charades, he was a frog! It was a fun night. All the kids did a wonderful job! (I think that double clicking on the photo will provide you with an enlargement)
I spent several hours this morning out in the backyard stamping down mole trails in the yard. Then sitting and waiting for movement which would indicate the presence of a mole. I am determined to do something about this problem! We'll see how it goes when I go out this afternoon. Bret's dad came out and spent the morning helping me. I was hoping he'd be here for the first catch, because I'm not sure I'll be able to follow up on the other part. Maybe Schwarz will help me with that.
I spent several hours this morning out in the backyard stamping down mole trails in the yard. Then sitting and waiting for movement which would indicate the presence of a mole. I am determined to do something about this problem! We'll see how it goes when I go out this afternoon. Bret's dad came out and spent the morning helping me. I was hoping he'd be here for the first catch, because I'm not sure I'll be able to follow up on the other part. Maybe Schwarz will help me with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment