We just had a visit from Mom and Otto and had a great time! They only stayed one day, but the kids were so happy to see Oma and Opa again! Katie cried this morning when she realized they were gone so we reminded her that we'll be going to Ontario for a week at the end of May and that helped! They love visits from Oma and Opa! We tried to do some activities, but weren't able to get in where we wanted to go. But time together is fun no matter what you're doing!
We have only a few weeks of school left, four, I think, after this week. I can't believe that summer break is so close. We are just starting to feel the beginning of warm weather here. Today's high is supposed to be 71 degrees Fahrenheit. It's sunny and that sure makes it feel warmer! I have yet to plant my garden. I did buy some carrot and broccoli seeds. Maybe I'll get out there this afternoon. It will be great to see the garden grow this year! Maybe I'll actually get to taste the carrots and beans this year. (Last year the rabbits got them before they even produced.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment