I am making some changes to this blog, and as you can see, am having some minor issues. I am attempting to insert pictures into the main body of the blog, hoping that this will make them bigger (and also enable the viewer to click on them to enlarge further). However the words are not going exactly where I would like them. So, bear with me as I continue to play with the format over the next few days.
This can't be a long post as I'm needing desperately to mow the lawn today (and do the laundry) and haven't gotten out yet (it's 12:20) so...I have to go now if I'm going to be done before I get the kids from school.
FYI..For those of you interested in our kids' many activities, we have T-ball and Baseball practice tonight. So, I'm gone from about 5 to 8 o'clock tonight with that! Luckily, Bret has a meeting at work tonight too, so we wouldn't have had family time anyway... Soccer is basically over with a tournament this weekend as the finale.
The kids have started their last full week of school. Next week they have Monday and Tuesday and a half day on Wednesday. Then summer break starts in earnest.
August is going away to Camp Menno Haven (church camp) for a short week in July (Sun to Wed). It's his first time away to camp! He is going with a friend from church, so that should help with homesickness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment