Wednesday, January 6, 2010

School Christmas Program

Katie marched in with the other second graders. She got to carry in one of the christmas trees that helped to tell the story about the christmas tree that didn't feel very important (because she was small and not very fancy) but became a very important tree in the end.
I always cry at school programs. I don't know if it's just because I'm a pathetic emotional crybaby, or if it's because I'm sad because my kids are growing up so fast. :-)

2 comments:

Janes Family said...

I was starting to wonder if you'd abandoned your blog! Glad you're back. :)
I always cry at any kind of program my kids are in too. Not sure why. I think probably because I'm an emotional pathetic crybaby.
Your chicken harvesting post was very interesting! How many live ones do you have left?

Mrs. Mike said...

Ha, Angela! I always get teary at school programs, too. Next time if we're sitting together I won't try to hide it. We can just cry together.